Sorry, I was on a business trip away from the internet and got informed really late...
I was reluctant to post it at all, since this video arouses loads of emotions - overwhelming experience... connected to many stories...
The new musicvideo of Brandt Brauer Frick, the baby I also call mine - "Pretend"...!!!
- Thanks to Park Bennet Films for making me part of the team.
My greatest thanks go to all the actresses and actors who have made this video possible. Thank you, you were amazing...!!!
intro magazine were the first ones to "air" it, and now you can also watch it on youtube:
Three more things:
1) Soon on Oliver Rath Photography!
2) Making-of-pictures and diary will be online on stylistberlin ;)
3) The album Mr. Machine will be released Friday. Go, get it.
Stream it via fact magazine or directly on soundcloud via !K7 records!
* stylistberlin
On putpat.tv as well:
On putpat.tv as well:
No comments:
Post a Comment