Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Museum: Hamburger Bahnhof - SOMA


Museum for contemporary art. The adress for "hip" art. Nowadays more famous for its exhibition of Carsten Höller:

 Everyone talks about Soma, so had a look as well.

View on the installation

Fight club, live!

Loved the interior design.

Magic mushrooms? And a sleepy deer.

 Reminded me of the "Care or die" campaign. What was first?

I know, all art has been contemporary.
But I really don´t see the point of this installation.

Exit!

Loved this pop art.

And this.

Happening & fluxus. 
Paik, Nam June.

Jenny Holzer, You live the surprise results of old plans.

Can´t imagine why someone would pay 1000EUR to sleep in a smelling room. They also had some breakfast table reserved. Why would you do that? Go, drive to the countryside and enjoy real nature!

I am recommending this exhibition because it is really an installation that you don´t see every day. Just for Soma the Hamburger Bahnhof in Berlin is worth a visit.

*stylistberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment