Friday, 3. Dec.2010: Neighbourhood Agency was celebrating its 2nd anniversary at Maria & Josef and it was a blast!
The VIP bar w/Schultheiß, Coke, ONe and loads of Absolut Vodka
I was worried before I got there, because some guy (apparently from Spain or Italia, coudn't define by his English - but nevertheless very cute ^^) talked to me on his way out of Maria, warning me that there were not that many people. But, alas, false alarm! It became also apparent, that the guy as not living in Berlin and did not know that the parties here do not really start at 23h. XD
1. Door & crowd
The location had a pretty selective door that eve, which was loads tougher than usual, leading to a huge line but allowing a very nicely mixed crowd. Loads of familiar faces, which proved that Neighbourhood had quite a fanbase.
2. WESC
Officially, every 50th guest got WESC headphones as a present(!) - unfortunately, I was downstairs and on the floor and busying around to take pics around the club, that I missed the lucky ones and have no pics. (If any of the winners reads this, plz let me know!)
Loads of ppl were wearing WESC stuff (tops & jackets) and I fell in love with a coat looking much like my favourite one from WESC, Amba.
(Sorry, it was after Nhan Solo urged me to follow his invitation to an Absolut Vodka ONe, so I couldn't really tell...)
Absolut Vodka ONe - yummy ;p
What makes Nhan Solo so sympathetic is his whole attitude. Very professional when it gets to work, thus he has found a bunch of great partners and sponsors already, and in private the sweetest guy ever. I say "korrekter Typ". Inmidts of organizing a huge party, still having a few moments to take care of your needs, even when you did not ask for it. Since I have been there, done that, I know how stressful it can be to be everywhere and in charge of everything at an event. So, big shout outs to you, Nhan Solo!
* My personal opinion after meeting the core of Neighbourhood: So many nice DJs, so much more potential to grow. Highly recommended as business partner.
Partners: One & Neighbourhood
As a personal guest, you were invited to the cellar, where there were loads of nice barppl (even that is hard to find in Berlin these days, I'll comment on that later) and the whole bunch of Neighbourhood homies. I loved it, because you were here with "family and friends" and experience the Neighbourhood spirit, following "Show me your friends and I tell you what kind of person you are." All in all, so friendly. So devoted to work. Nice.
Behind the VIP bar
This party was extra-nice because you met photographers, party people, students, club owner, djs and many more, and could actually connect, not just smalltalk. Since I always value that very highly, another score for Neighbourhood!
Guests
More guest
4. More pics just for you to get an impression:
Oliver Dollar
The crowd
The floor
Main Bar
Oh, so many DJs
The family
Dance!
Someone had fun up there as well ;)
The man: Nhan Solo
Pictures tell more than words. There is really not much to say but: The party was awesome and we had so much fun. And: When's the next gig?! ;)
DJ DanGerous (Crux Munich) hearts Neighbourhoood
Team
*stylistberlin
PS. I am not that good with names, so please feel free to contact me on fb via the labels etc.
Infos :
MARIA :
MijkFunk aka Mijk Van Dijk (NuFF), live
Malente (Southern Fried)
Tim Thaler & F.O.S.T. (BlnFM)
Finckobot (Get Wavey)
JOSEF :
Oliver $ (Made To Play)
Nhan Solo (Urbasian)
Awesome DJ Team (Villa)
DJ 75 (WeSC Berlin)
---
Links :
http://www.neighbour-hood.com/
http://www.clubmaria.de/
http://www.wesc.com/
http://www.bln.fm/
---
Music & Mixe :
http://soundcloud.com/malente
http://soundcloud.com/oliverdollar
http://soundcloud.com/nhan-solo
http://soundcloud.com/siebenfuenf
http://soundcloud.com/mijk
PS. I am not that good with names, so please feel free to contact me on fb via the labels etc.
Infos :
MARIA :
MijkFunk aka Mijk Van Dijk (NuFF), live
Malente (Southern Fried)
Tim Thaler & F.O.S.T. (BlnFM)
Finckobot (Get Wavey)
JOSEF :
Oliver $ (Made To Play)
Nhan Solo (Urbasian)
Awesome DJ Team (Villa)
DJ 75 (WeSC Berlin)
---
Links :
http://www.neighbour-hood.com/
http://www.clubmaria.de/
http://www.wesc.com/
http://www.bln.fm/
---
Music & Mixe :
http://soundcloud.com/malente
http://soundcloud.com/oliverdollar
http://soundcloud.com/nhan-solo
http://soundcloud.com/siebenfuenf
http://soundcloud.com/mijk


























No comments:
Post a Comment